Show Main Menu
Licensing & Permits - Animal Control banner

Licensing & Permits

Online Licensing

All dogs and cats must be vaccinated to protect against the rabies virus, and dogs 4 months of age and older must be licensed with the City. Prior to licensing, each pet must have a current rabies vaccination, you can obtain a vaccination certificate from your veterinarian. The cost for a license is only $5.00 per animal per year. You have the option of purchasing up to a 3-year license, with a 3-year rabies vaccination.

Click HERE to purchase your pet's 1 year license online.

Click HERE to purchase your pet's 3 year license online.

To Renew your pet's license, click HERE

You may also purchase your pet's license at any of the following locations:

Bryant Animal Control & Adoption Center
25700 Interstate 30 N
Bryant, AR
(501) 943-0943

Reynolds Road Animal Clinic
2201 N. Reynolds Rd
Bryant, AR
(501) 847-5300

Animal Family Practice
800 W. Commerce
Bryant, AR
(501) 653-0111

Bryant Veterinary Clinic
23170 I-30 Access Rd
Bryant, AR
(501) 847-3797

Springhill Animal Hospital
3700 Hwy 5
Bryant, AR
(501) 847-9630

Just Moved to the Area from another State or Country?

We accept rabies certificates from out of state provided that they were issued by a veterinarian licensed in the state of issue. Rabies certificates issued from other countries may be accepted, provided the vaccine used is one on the list of Rabies vaccines approved for use in the United States according to most recently published Compendium of Animal Rabies Prevention and Control by the National Association of Public Health Veterinarians. Foreign rabies certificates must be brought to our office to purchase a license. Want to know if your foreign rabies vaccination certificate is accepted? Contact our Director via email at tpower@cityofbryant.com.

Wild Animal Permit

A Wild Animal Permit is required for anyone possessing certain species of wild animals and exotics as pets or for rehabilitation. Residents are required to obtain a permit, which requires an inspection of the enclosure, before obtaining the animal or bringing the animal into the City. The cost for a Wild Animal Permit is $100.00 annually per location. To Apply Online, click HERE.

Animal Establishment Permits

Animal Establishments are defined as pet stores, grooming and boarding facilities. Animal Establishments are required to obtain a permit, which requires an on-site inspection, before operating in the City of Bryant. The annual permit fee is set by City ordinance.

To apply or renew a permit in person, please come see us at Bryant Animal Control & Adoption Center. To apply online, click HERE.

Voluntary Livestock & Fowl Registration

Current Animal Control ordinances do not require the registration of livestock and fowl, however, it is beneficial to notify us that you have these types of animals in your care should they get loose or be involved in a disaster situation.

Registration Form