Bryant City Council
September 24th, 2019
Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
COMMITTEE and COMMISSION REPORTS
ANNOUNCEMENTS and PRESENTATIONS
Department Reports are given on a quarterly basis unless otherwise requested
Public Comments should be limited the three (3) minutes per speaker
Ordinance redefining and limiting conditions for open burning within the city limits of Bryant.
2. Approval of Yard Waste Collection Program
Open Burning Ordinance.pdf
Yard Waste Collection Program..pdf
Presenter: Joy Black, Finance Director
3. Presentation and Approval of the 2019 August Year to Date City Financial Report (see attachment)
Josh Farmer, Bryant City Attorney Presenting
4. An Ordinance Amending the Due Date for Water and Sewer Bills for the City of Bryant, Arkansas.
5. Approval to Amend Resolution 2019-01 to reflect November's council meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 19th.
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE DUE DATE FOR WATER AND SEWER BILLS FOR THE CITY OF BRYANT, ARKANSAS.pdf
Resolution 2019-01 Setting Meeting Dates and Times (2).pdf
Parks and Recreation
Presented by Chris Treat, Parks Director
6. Bryant Softball Association Use Agreement
7. Bryant Athletic Association Use Agreement
8. Racers Swim Team Use Agreement
Planning and Community Development
Presenter: Truett Smith, Director of Planning and Community Development
9. An ordinance amending the comprehensive zoning ordinance of The City of Bryant to rezone certain property from R-E to R-2. (TNL Dreamhome LLC, Johnswood and Shobe)
10. An ordinance amending the comprehensive zoning ordinance of The City of Bryant to rezone certain property from R-E to C-1. (1400 N Reynolds Road)
Rezoning Ordinance-TNL Dreamhome LLC.pdf
Rezoning Ordinance- 1400 N Reynolds RD.pdf
210 SW 3rd St.
Bryant. AR 72022