Water Billing Department
Ensure the citizens of Bryant are treated professionally and courteously at all times. Concerns are addressed timely and fairly.
Important DatesWater Bills are mailed prior to the 15th of each month for the previous month's water usage.
If the bill is not received it is the customer's responsibility to notify this office.
|1st|| DUE DATE - All bills are due by 4:30 pm on the 1st of each month.
PENALTY- A 10% penalty is added to all bills not paid by 4:30 pm on the 1st.
|3rd||PAST DUE - Past Due Notices are mailed on the third of each month.|
| LATE FEE - A $25 fee will be applied to all bills not paid by 4:30 pm on the 10th.
SHUT OFF - All accounts unpaid by 4:30 pm on the 10th of each month will be subject to shut off on the 11th. All charges must be paid in full for service to be restored.
- Auto Draft - accounts are drafted on the 1st of the month (no additional fee)
- On-Line Payment - Click Here
- Alternate Locations (Edward's or Walmart- Small Transaction Fee Charged)
- By Mail - 210 SW 3rd Street, Bryant, AR 72022
- Drop Box - located at City Hall and Goodwill (picked up daily between 7-8 A.M.)
- Walk Ins - Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- Pay by Phone ($5.00 fee)
Return Check Fee: $25.00 - ALL outstanding charges must be paid in full before service is restored.
|Water Service Application and Forms||Swimming Pools & Sprinklers||Water Conservation Tips|
Public Water System Services Fees to Increase
During the 92nd General Assembly of the Arkansas Legislature, House Bill 1737 was introduced to raise Public Water System Service Fees from $.30 per meter per month to $.40 per meter per month. The new rate will become effective during the month of August and thereafter. To find out more you click HERE