The Center operating procedures during COVID-19 Pandemic
The Center at Bishop Park is currently open to members only at this time.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Saturday: 8:00AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Members are allowed to make a 2-hour reservation for entry into Bishop Park Community Center. Every member of your party must have a reservation and be a member at our facility. You are required to maintain a 6-foot distance at all times from other patrons and employees while in the facility. This reservation is for access to the Community Center only, for entry to the Aquatics Facility, you must book a reservation to the lap pool or therapy pool.
You are required to wear a face covering when entering the facility and when you are not actively exercising.
When actively exercising, you must maintain a 12-foot distance from other patrons and employees.
DO NOT come to the facility if you:
- Have had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 2 days
- Have a cough/shortness of breath/ sore throat/ loss of taste or smell or other COVID-19 symptoms
- Recently had pneumonia
- Have returned from overseas travel or from states/metropolitan areas considered hotspots for COVID-19 spread in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone who has Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 14 days
To protect vulnerable people from COVID-19, Arkansas Department of Health discourages you from entering if you:
- Are aged 65 or older
- Have chronic health conditions like diabetes, heart disease, lung disease and others
- Have a compromised immune system
You will be screened at the door for any COVID-19 like symptoms.
We will be taking every measure to assure your safety at our facility. Staff will be disinfecting touched surfaces after each 2 hour session. We ask that you assist us in wiping down all equipment you use before and after each use.
MEMBERS, you MUST preregister for a time slot prior to coming to the facility.
CLICK HERE to reserve your time spot in The Center.
For Aquatic Center information, CLICK HERE.
Make a Reservation
We are currently not accepting reservations for events to The Center at this time.
If you would like to reserve an outside pavilion at one of our Parks CLICK HERE
The Center (Online Forms)