Virtual Recreation Center Resources
Welcome to the City of Bryant Parks Department’s Virtual Recreation and Resource Center!
This is your place for fun, educational and informational resources while we navigate this time of social distancing. Here at Bryant Parks we are committed to our community members and our number one priority during this time is the health and safety of our patrons. Our Virtual Recreation Center will bring interactive and fun resources to help you and your family get through this time.
Visit this page often or follow us on Facebook for updates and ideas to stay healthy, entertained and informed.
- Visit a local park - open spaces and trails are open to the public (bring hand sanitizer as bathrooms are closed)
- Walk/run around your neighborhood
- Now is the best time to plant that garden you have been meaning to get to!
- Virtual Couch to 5k
FUN FOR EVERYONE
At home activities
- Do a puzzle
- Have fun in the kitchen with online recipes
- Exercise your brain
- Check out these online brain teasers
- Read a book
- Check out the Saline County Library for story time!
- Take a virtual field trip!
- Visit one of the many museums around the World for a virtual tour!
- Visit Yellow Stone National Park with this virtual tour!
- Take an Adventure with Buddy the Bison!
- Did someone say Trivia? Facebook LIVE TRiIVIA with the Saline County Library!
- Arts & Crafts activities
- Hold a virtual play date through Facetime!
- 5 Fun way to brings Parks to yout family!
- Go on an adventure with our friend Roger the Rabbit!
- Staying safe at home includes water safety too!
- Exercise your brain
Don’t let social distancing keep you from socializing.
- Chat on the phone with friends or relatives
- Write a letter/send an email
- Support a local restaurant- most places have curbside pick up!
- Go a step further and eat your meal in a near by Park!
- Breathe. Step outside. Wave to your neighbors.
- Stay connected through social media! Many groups are popping up to help get you virtually social!
Stay in the know
Visit these sites for the latest local information regarding COVID-19.
- City of Bryant
- Centers for Disease Control
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Arkansas Division of Emergency Management
Visit the Bryant Parks Department COVID-19 update page for most up to date information regarding closures and information related to our operation.
- For the most up to date information about Grab-N-Go lunches in Bryant, follow the Bryant Public Schools Facebook Page and Benton Public Schools Facebook Page.
- Little FREE pantrys around Bryant/Benton--a free-standing enclosure filled with non-perishable foods, toiletries, and other household items that are free to take. Leave what you can, take what you need.
- First United Methodist Church of Bryant--508 N Reynolds Road, Bryant
- Benton First United Methodist Church--200 N Market Street, Benton
- Habitat for Humanity Restore--122 S Market Street, Benton
- Behind Helping Hands-809 W South Street, Benton (on the corner of South Street and Martin Street)
- Keep up with Arkansas Food Bank to view which food pantrys are open and closed during this time.