Report a Concern

Public Works
Water Tower Bryant AR_thumb.jpg
Report a Concern for YardWaste/Streets,
Water, Wastewater or Stormwater.
Click HERE to send your concern

Bryant Parks
Aquatic Center_thumb.jpg
Parks need attention? Send us the
details, we will get right on it!
 Click HERE to send your concern

Code Enforcement
Code Enforcement Report a Concern Pic_thumb.jpg
We want to know what you know!
Tell our Code Enforcement Officers
where to look next.
 Click HERE to send your concern

Animal Control
Animal Control_thumb.jpg


Until then, call us with your concern 943-0489

Bryant Police Department
Bryant Patch_thumb.jpg
The Bryant Police Department accepts
crime tips on-line. This form should only
be used for non-emergency tips. If you
wish to report an emergency or urgent
incident, please call 9-1-1.
Click HERE to Report Your Online Crime Tip