Bryant Bark Park
The Bryant Bark Park officially opened to the public on October 14th, 2019 with a Leash Cutting Ceremony. The Park has an area for dogs 25 pounds and over, as well as an area for dogs under 25 pounds.
Located at Alcoa 40 Park on Shobe Road.
Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset.
DURING THE WINTER MONTHS THERE WILL BE NO WATER AVAILABLE FROM THE DRINKING FOUNTAINS.
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING WATER WITH YOU.
Dog Parks are areas designated for dogs to exercise and play off-leash in a controlled environment under the supervision of their human family. These large, fenced-in parks provide regular socialization for dogs both with other dogs and new people, teach isolated dogs (those living in 1-dog households) valuable communication skills, and allow canines to run off some of that excess pent-up energy that would normally be expressed doing the “job” their specific breed was intended to do!
By entering the Bark Park, users acknowledge and agree to comply with all the rules, regulations and ordinances pertaining to the Bark Park. To keep the Bark park safe for all to enjoy, please adhere to the following RULES:
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park, and leashes must be quickly accessible while in the park.
- Never open the outer and inner gates at the same time.
- Small dog area is limited to dogs 25 pounds or less.
- Users bringing dogs under 25 pounds in the large dog area, do so at their own risk.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not allow children to play with other people’s dogs, or run or chase after dogs.
- Limit of 3 dogs per person.
- All dogs must be vaccinated, and wear a collar with at least one visible ID tag.
- Users must collect their dogs’ waste and place it in the waste receptacles.
- Do not allow dogs to jump on other people or dogs.
- Keep dogs in sight and responsive to your voice at all times.
- Refill holes made by your dog.
- No other animals or use of the park is permitted.
- The City of Bryant is not liable for any injury or damage occurring at the Bark Park.
- Aggressive Dogs
- Children under 6 years of age
- Dogs in heat
- Puppies under 4 months of age
- Sick or Injured dogs
- Glass Containers
- Human or Dog Food (Bite-sized dog treats are permitted but must be used with caution.)
- Bicycles, skateboards, or motorized vehicles (except those used for disability assistance.)
- Tobacco products, alcohol or drugs
All of these things make for better behaved dogs, decrease the likelihood of dog-to-dog aggression, as well as reduce dog bites, which makes for a safer community.
Who to call if you encounter or see a problem:
To report maintenance needs CLICK HERE.
To report animal problems, contact Bryant Animal Control at 501-943-0943.