Splash Pad procedures during COVID-19 Pandemic
The splash pad is currently open to members only.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Saturday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Beginning Monday, June 22nd hours of operation will be:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00AM-7:00PM
- Saturday: Closed for parties (more information will follow)
- Sunday: Closed
Members are allowed to make a 1-hour reservation for a family group to use the Splash Pad, no more than 10 persons allowed.
You are required to maintain a 6-foot distance at all times from other patrons and employees while entering and exiting the facility.
We require that you come to the pool ready to swim in your swim suit, showering at home before arrival. Showers and lockers will be off limits.
You are required to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility.
Please enter and exit through the Aquatic Center main entrance.
Splash Pad Party Rentals $60-2 hour Rental
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO RESERVE THE SPLASH PAD FOR A PARTY.
- Splash Pad party reservations are on Saturdays only and are reserved by 2 hour increments.
- The 2 hour reservation includes set up and clean up.
- Splash Pad party reservation includes the outdoor Splash Pad, tables and patio for up to 20 people.
- All Aquatic Facility Rules must be followed.
- You are required to maintain a 6-foot distance at all times from non-family members and employees while at the facility.
- You are required to wear a face covering when entering the facility. The face covering may be removed once you are on the Splash Pad.
- Please enter and exit through the Aquatic Center main entrance.
- You will be screened at the door for any COVID-19 like symptoms.
- We will be taking every measure to assure your safety at our facility. Staff will be disinfecting touched surfaces after each 2 hour party session.
- CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR DATE
DO NOT come to the facility if you:
- Have had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 2 days
- Have a cough/shortness of breath/ sore throat/ loss of taste or smell or other COVID-19 symptoms
- Recently had pneumonia
- Have returned from overseas travel or from states/metropolitan areas considered hotspots for COVID-19 spread in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone who has Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 14 days
To protect vulnerable people from COVID-19, ADH discourages you from entering if you:
- Are aged 65 or older
- Have chronic health conditions like diabetes, heart disease, lung disease and others
- Have a compromised immune system
You will be screened at the door for any COVID-19 like symptoms.
Locker rooms will be used for restroom services only.
We will be taking every measure to assure your safety at our facility. Staff will be disinfecting touched surfaces after each 1 hour swim session.