Go To Search
Help Menu
Click to Home
1920s Bus Header-01_header.jpg
Plumb Park

Location:
 1606 S. Lea Circle, Bryant, Arkansas,
Acreage: 3 acres 

Facilities: Tree Farm

FACTS: Plumb Park was donated in 1970. Plumb Park, which is 3 acres, was named for Francis Plumb. This was an undeveloped park for years until the city received a grant from the Arkansas Forestry Commission in 2008. In 2009, the department built a tree farm with water and electricity at the park and the farm assists the city with replacing trees throughout the community.